Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Her Last Facebook Post - June 30, 2015

I just wanted to share her last facebook post before her mission because I thought it was so beautiful.

"Well friends it's come to that time. Tomorrow I enter the MTC and begin my next great adventure.  By mid-July I should be already serving in the area of my 18 month mission, the New Hampshire Manchester Mission. I have a testimony of this church, this book (The Book of Mormon), and my Heavenly Father who I know loves me enough to send me to the people of New England.  I know it won't be easy but it will definitely be worth it.  If you would like to reach out to me (I would love your words of support and comfort!) I will be off social media for these 18 months and I can reply once a week via my new missionary email Priscilla.Wright@myldsmail.net. If you would like to receive the group email send my mom your name at marylenrn@cox.net. There will also be a blog updated weekly with the group email so you can email my mom about that too.  
Off I go to join God's Army!"


No comments:

Post a Comment