Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Mission Call Arrives - April 17, 2015

From Priscilla's Facebook Post:
"It's finally here! My mission call has finally arrived and I would like all of you (my friends and family to be there when I open it!...I plan on opening the call TOMORROW at 3 PM Utah time. 
IF YOU ARE IN UTAH and can make the trip you can come to New Heritage Halls on BYU Campus, Building 29 First Floor Activity Room
IF YOU ARE IN ARIZONA you can be there for me via Skype at my house
IF YOU ARE ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTRY hit me up and I'm sure we can work something out for you to be there.
Thank you for your love and support! I can't wait to see where I'm called to serve the Lord for 18 months!"
Her papers were officially submitted March 29. She realized her call was assigned when she was able to log into her LDSmail email on April 12. That was a long week waiting for it to arrive in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment